Email address: Lkozma@gmail.com
About | Research | Projects | Misc. | Blog
I am a PhD student at Saarland University (Germany), interested (mostly) in algorithms and combinatorics. Some years ago I graduated from Helsinki University of Technology (now Aalto) in Finland, where I worked on machine learning problems. Before that, I was an intern at SCR in Princeton and before that I studied computer science at TU Cluj in Romania. Intermittently I wrote software for various companies. Below you can find my research work and some fun projects I work(ed) on.
Research (recent and favorite papers)
- NEW: A PTAS for Euclidean Maximum Scatter TSP
with Tobias Mömke, Preprint, 2015.
- NEW: Hitting Set in hypergraphs of low VC-dimension
with Karl Bringmann, Shay Moran, N.S. Narayanaswamy, Preprint, 2015.
- Pattern-avoiding access in binary search trees
with Parinya Chalermsook, Mayank Goswami, Kurt Mehlhorn, Thatchaphol Saranurak, FOCS 2015.
- Self-Adjusting Binary Search Trees: What Makes Them Tick?
with Parinya Chalermsook, Mayank Goswami, Kurt Mehlhorn, Thatchaphol Saranurak, ESA 2015.
- Shattering, Graph Orientations, and Connectivity
with Shay Moran, Electronic Journal of Combinatorics, Vol 20(3), 2013.
- Inequalities cheat sheet is a collection of important inequalities in mathematics.
- more publications ...
- Random blog posts
- Links I found interesting or useful
- Have the same name?
mmvii-mmxvi László Kozma < Lkozma@gmail.com >
Photos: Judit Vass, Varun Singh.